Home       Transport   Contact Us
Student Withdrawl

No student may be withdrawn unless one month's notice is given.


Students leaving the school must inform the school authorities in writing one month before and get the required school leaving certificate at that time. In case they do not inform in writing the name of child will remain on roll for three months and later on will have to pay the fee alongwith fine and other necessary charges.


PLEASE NOTE : A hand written application for TC has to be submitted by parent/ guardian in person as physical verification of the applicant is a must before proceeding with the process. Any intimation through email/ phone, etc. will be null and void.


Home   |  About Us   |  Academics   | Infrastructure   | Contact Us
Copyright Shadley Public School Site Developed by bcssoftech.com